COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
My blood sugars are a lot lower. I don't know if I have wait loss. I am trying not to be a scale watcher. I want to physically see changes.
Since my start weight was 365lbs. I think it will take awhile to see some changes. A 20lb weight loss would not change my appearance. :)
I know this is kinda Coocoo but...I have the opposite medical weight problem. But it's still a problem. I'm doing the opposite. I eat the food you can't around 5 days a week. Then take a day off now and then. I actually have finally gained some weight. All by myself! My doctor was threatening meds...I even bought some of his prescribed to help myself...but I didn't have to take them.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
It’s back! Have badger cupcake made by my daughter by way of celebration :)

View attachment 282723

Badgers You Say?
————————-
A police officer sees a man driving around with a pickup truck full of badgers. He pulls the guy over and says... "You can't drive around with badgers in this town! Take them to the zoo immediately." The guy says "OK"... and drives away. The next day, the officer sees the guy still driving around with the truck full of badgers, and they're all wearing sun glasses. He pulls the guy over and demands... "I thought I told you to take these badgers to the zoo yesterday?" The guy replies... "I did . . . today I'm taking them to the beach!"

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/animaljokes/badgerjokes.html

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
One more...

Night of Drinking A man and his pet badger walk into a bar. It's about 5pm, but they're ready for a good night of drinking. They start off slowly, watching TV, drinking beer, eating peanuts. As the night goes on they move to mixed drinks, and then shooters, one after the other. Finally, the bartender says: "Last call." So, the man says, "One more for me... and one more for my badger." The bartender sets them up and they shoot them back. Suddenly, the badger falls over dead. The man throws some money on the bar, puts on his coat and starts to leave. The bartender, yells: "Hey buddy, you can't just leave that lyin' there." To which the man replies: "That's not a lion, that's a badger."

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
One more...

Night of Drinking A man and his pet badger walk into a bar. It's about 5pm, but they're ready for a good night of drinking. They start off slowly, watching TV, drinking beer, eating peanuts. As the night goes on they move to mixed drinks, and then shooters, one after the other. Finally, the bartender says: "Last call." So, the man says, "One more for me... and one more for my badger." The bartender sets them up and they shoot them back. Suddenly, the badger falls over dead. The man throws some money on the bar, puts on his coat and starts to leave. The bartender, yells: "Hey buddy, you can't just leave that lyin' there." To which the man replies: "That's not a lion, that's a badger."

*Chuckling*

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Here’s y’all some Cinder pics.. She plays at my feet when I’m cooking, sleeps when I’m checking in with y’all, plays in the middle of my clothes when I’m doing laundry.... she’s a doll!

View attachment 282742 View attachment 282743 View attachment 282745
Damn she's cute! She doesn't even look real. I'm so glad you got the tri color. I love that baby dogs and cats think of their main care-giver as "mama" and follow you around to be safe. My little kitties stay in my closet (even though the door's open, because that's where I put them when I first brought them home) until I go in there and tell them it's ok to come out . Then they follow me and play in my bedroom while I'm sitting in my recliner.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Damn she's cute! She doesn't even look real. I'm so glad you got the tri color. I love that baby dogs and cats think of their main care-giver as "mama" and follow you around to be safe. My little kitties stay in my closet (even though the door's open, because that's where I put them when I first brought them home) until I go in there and tell them it's ok to come out . Then they follow me and play in my bedroom while I'm sitting in my recliner.
ME TOO! She is really smart and doing well with her training. she sits wonderfully. a little more hard headed on the “ come” command , especially if I wake her up :)
We need to see the kittens now! If you already posted, I apologize.. I do miss some of the posts. Sometimes I see a reply to a comment I never read ..

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Badgers You Say?
————————-
A police officer sees a man driving around with a pickup truck full of badgers. He pulls the guy over and says... "You can't drive around with badgers in this town! Take them to the zoo immediately." The guy says "OK"... and drives away. The next day, the officer sees the guy still driving around with the truck full of badgers, and they're all wearing sun glasses. He pulls the guy over and demands... "I thought I told you to take these badgers to the zoo yesterday?" The guy replies... "I did . . . today I'm taking them to the beach!"

Oh my garsh...

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I know this is kinda Coocoo but...I have the opposite medical weight problem. But it's still a problem. I'm doing the opposite. I eat the food you can't around 5 days a week. Then take a day off now and then. I actually have finally gained some weight. All by myself! My doctor was threatening meds...I even bought some of his prescribed to help myself...but I didn't have to take them.
Great you are gaining weight. I am sure there are medical complications with being under weight also.