COLD DARK ROOM

DE42

Inside 23"×47"

Just asking because I was thinking if that would work for one year I'd wait until after I move to make the larger setup.

I ask around 3" because I am not wanting to go above that size if I can help it lol.
Depends on the foot print dimensions. I have a 95 gallon that is very tall with a small foot print that would only be suitable for a hatchling. Great for fishies though

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Inside 23"×47"

Just asking because I was thinking if that would work for one year I'd wait until after I move to make the larger setup.

I ask around 3" because I am not wanting to go above that size if I can help it lol.

How about a kiddie pool? Plus, a tank can’t go outside.
With the pool you can put a screen lid on for predators.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hi to anyone still up and about hope you have all had a good day.
I won't be here for long as it's past midnight here now and I need my bed.
Lola has eaten today but still only a very small amount compared to his usual feast.
He was been quite active and alert after I got him up to have his Reptaboost soak this morning and my nephew said he was walking about when he called in Lola never drinks in his soak and I rarely catch him drinking from any of his bowls but I managed to get quite a bit of fluids with RB into him this evening by hand feeding him wet leaves.
I am wondering if he has a urinary tract infestation called Hexamitiasis which the vet wouldn't have tested for without a urine sample, but this can be very serious if not caught early.
Anyway tomorrow is the day for the results and I am very nervous about that, so wish us luck!
Goodnight everyone - sleep well.

Fingers crossed for a simple explanation from the vet.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Yes having my own personal handyman is nice but can be frustrating since he tends to be a perfectionist about things.
He had it fixed within 10 minutes of getting home last night.
It has taken me 5 days to fix my thermostat issue. :rolleyes: I didn't even bother asking hubby as he is busy enough with work issues. And the eldest (who is studying mechatronics) has been writing tests all week, so he was studying very hard and I didn't want to disturb him.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hi to anyone still up and about hope you have all had a good day.
I won't be here for long as it's past midnight here now and I need my bed.
Lola has eaten today but still only a very small amount compared to his usual feast.
He was been quite active and alert after I got him up to have his Reptaboost soak this morning and my nephew said he was walking about when he called in Lola never drinks in his soak and I rarely catch him drinking from any of his bowls but I managed to get quite a bit of fluids with RB into him this evening by hand feeding him wet leaves.
I am wondering if he has a urinary tract infestation called Hexamitiasis which the vet wouldn't have tested for without a urine sample, but this can be very serious if not caught early.
Anyway tomorrow is the day for the results and I am very nervous about that, so wish us luck!
Goodnight everyone - sleep well.
Oh. Good Luck. And please let us know the results. We are all rooting for him.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Just sharing my new snack obsession.
Avocado toast with feta or goat cheese drizzled with balsamic glaze. You can sprinkle sesame seeds if you wish. It’s so good!!

I’m not even sure if you get avocados across the pond. Some states here don’t get them but they grow great in California.

View attachment 238154
Yuuummmmyyyy. That looks divine.!!