COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Mine is by my side...
He is perfect for me
I am just some stubborn ,sometimes emotionless, sometimes hard core emotional, crazy one
But he loves me
That is wonderful that you have found the right man for your life. We all can be stubborn, crazy, full of emotions or empty of them.
That`s what is making us human and unique.;)

Dipa

Mahesana,Gujarat,India
That is wonderful that you have found the right man for your life. We all can be stubborn, crazy, full of emotions or empty of them.
That`s what is making us human and unique.;)
Yeah
He endures me and my torture
Thats enough
In bonus he loves me a lot
We are completing 6 years soon

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Yup. I eventually had to buy a little apartment sized fridge, and then a few months later, I put the wine cooler's setting as low as it goes and use it for greens too. I had a tortoise die overnight and my partner said to put it in the fridge so I could take it for necropsy today, but there is no room in the fridge. He's in a styrofoam cooler with ice.
Oh no. So sorry about your tortoise. Soooo what did you do with the wine from the wine cooler?[emoji6]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I got stuff to move, Gravel to spread, brush to burn, brush to move and burn, brush to cut move and burn lol. Rock to move, siding to clean, a porch to paint, to Coop to paint, remodel said good. Work on the foot bridge, weedeat, spray, sow grass, and probably more I can't think of lol.
[emoji85] [emoji85] [emoji85]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It is time to say "good night" again.
29d26e21eeacfd8bbae86943fea11c52.gif
Aawwww. I love this picture.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I had a fun/busy day too.
I went to my favorite garden store and I bought a hummingbird feeder to replace a rusty one I had, a tiny flower sharped bird bath that’s really only for drinking, and two plants for the redfoots. I planted them and planted some seeds with the Sulcata. It was 91 today and 58 With rain Tuesday & Wednesday. I almost died today!

Then I ate way to much dinner/tea and I’m so full it feels yucky!
Sounds like it was a good day for you.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town