COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good morning all. I’m feeling a bit better today. I had a day of snoozing and eating little yesterday.

I have no idea what got me on Thursday night, but my stomach felt awful though it never turned into anything worse.

It’s very frosty this morning. Brrrrrrr!
Good morning, Linda. :)
Glad to hear that you're feeling better.
Not so glad to hear about the frost. :(

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
My birthday has already started very nicely! Hubby (who’s still asleep) left a present where he knew I’d find it: a book I’ve really wanted plus a cute card![emoji173]️
And we have dinner reservations at one of my favorite restaurants! [emoji2][emoji106]

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Good morning all. I’m feeling a bit better today. I had a day of snoozing and eating little yesterday.

I have no idea what got me on Thursday night, but my stomach felt awful though it never turned into anything worse.

It’s very frosty this morning. Brrrrrrr!
Good evening Linda. Sorry to have heard you were ill. Hope you are now better.:<3:

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Good morning, Gillian.:)
Very nice of Oli to offer to help.
Is his English of a good standard?
Good evening Adam (once again). :D

And once again: Linda ( @JoesMum ) mentioned, Oli was back at Fes only a week or so ago. ;) He must have talked to you and therefore you must know what he English is like. ;) Oli Kahn apologized, as his English is not good enough. :(