COLD DARK ROOM

kirsty Johnston

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scotland
Right @kirsty Johnston
and anyone else who may be interested.
Some wedding photos. View attachment 185596
wifey-to-be was so nervous that her bouquet shook so much flowers were flying out of it.
The witnesses were my best friend since childhood, Paul, a Doctor Who fan, and Katherine, Sara's German best friend, who is a very successful
international business woman.
it looks like we're all falling asleep.
Wow!! The view from the window is spectacular:) what a beautiful place! You and wifey scrub up well Adam and you al look really happy! Thank you very much for sharing them with me - means a lot :<3:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Wow!! The view from the window is spectacular:) what a beautiful place! You and wifey scrub up well Adam and you al look really happy! Thank you very much for sharing them with me - means a lot :<3:
Promised i would.
Sorry to have taken so long in doing it.
It was wonderful.
All the guests gasping as we walked down from dinner into the baths.
How are you, Kirsty ?

Prairie Mom

But it was not the end.
Everyone was going back to our place for a party and several crates of Champagne and Chablis.
But one of the cars had a problem, so wifey and I packed the guests off and went to get a taxi, still dressed in our gear.
They asked stupid prices for the journey back to Weston-super-Mare and I refused to pay it.
Went to get the train instead, which was nice as we often caught the train to Bath when we went to the Theatre Royal there (Royal Box, of course).
At the platform a man and his lady who looked rather rough approached us. They were very drunk. But they congratulated us and said they were going to be married soon. I took several swigs from the proffered, brown bag wrapped whisky bottle, not a single malt, that's for sure.
We travelled back on the train attracting many stares, questions and congratulations and arrived at our house very late to find everyone else pretty well sozzled but having a good time.
Best day of my life.:)
Melted over the wedding photos!!! You guys looked so cute! I'm sorry if "cute" is a lame word to use here, but it's TRUE! :D

Prairie Mom

Just popping in to say "hello." I am EXHAUSTED after a very busy week. The kids and I are going to spoil ourselves to fast food.--yes, I genuinely like fastfood far too much. Tonight we'll be getting Wendy's. I'm thinking about renting a movie for the kiddos and eating mine in bed as I watch Netflix:D -Yeah that sounds really good.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
And lastly a photo of my mother eating what she requested....Popcorn shrimp, catfish, hush puppies and coleslaw.
Boy can she ever put it away!
You look like her Ed, it's good she still has her appetite.
She's looking well and quite strong which must be a relief for you.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Just popping in to say "hello." I am EXHAUSTED after a very busy week. The kids and I are going to spoil ourselves to fast food.--yes, I genuinely like fastfood far too much. Tonight we'll be getting Wendy's. I'm thinking about renting a movie for the kiddos and eating mine in bed as I watch Netflix:D -Yeah that sounds really good.

You too, Chrissy.
And have a super evening.:)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
A quick late good evening to anyone still about.
Beautiful photos of you and Wifey Adam, bit disappointed the scarf isn't stripey like Tom Baker's but you both look very dapper.
Looks like you had a great day. I love Bath - still not managed my trip across there yet,
Hope everyones OK

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK

Hi Chrissy - hope you are feeling better now.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
A quick late good evening to anyone still about.
Beautiful photos of you and Wifey Adam, bit disappointed the scarf isn't stripey like Tom Baker's but you both look very dapper.
Looks like you had a great day. I love Bath - still not managed my trip across there yet,
Hope everyones OK
Good evening, Lyn! :)
Never had a Tom Baker scarf, not really my style, though I did have his face on my underpants.
Bath's still my favourite city, would live there if it weren't for the weather.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good evening, Lyn! :)
Never had a Tom Baker scarf, not really my style, though I did have his face on my underpants.
Bath's still my favourite city, would live there if it weren't for the weather.
Thank goodness for that I won't have to offer to knit you one!!
Tom must have been really flattered to have his face put on men's underwear,
upload_2016-9-3_0-33-0.png
Please don't post pics of you wearing these!!!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Adam, thanks for the great photos!
My wedding photos aren't as spectacular.
Got married in Las Vegas at the Luxor.
We thought it would be funny to get married by ELVIS on a leap year.
We switched it for a traditional wedding, but kept the date...So we really only have an anniversary every four years.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
You look like her Ed, it's good she still has her appetite.
She's looking well and quite strong which must be a relief for you.
She can even walk a bit now without her walker or a cane.
It's been a nice trip.