COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good morning/afternoon.
It's a grey showery day here.
I'm waiting in for a parcel to arrive so I'm just pottering around the house.
Lola has only just surfaced and is tucking in to his brunch before his nice warm soak.
Only 3 weeks to Xmas Eve - in case you need reminding :)
I'd better start thinking about it at least.
Hope you all have a lovely Friday.
TTFN

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Aw'www, isn't that so dang cute. I love seeing others tree's & kids. I have not had a tree in 10 yr's as I have 9 parrot cages and dog,s, geese & ducks, I miss a tree and the smell of fresh pine in the house....ah, memories.. . .
OMG! I seriously thought I was getting to be a 'hoarder' type person with 7 bird cages holding 61 parakeets...2 cats...tortoises, box turtles and one lone Western Painted turtle...lol

100_1234.JPG
I have decided this will be the last year I put up a Dale Earnhardt Christmas tree...with 5 bird cages in my living room...
100_1231.JPG
anybody have a cat who drinks outa the toilet like this???
100_1220.JPG

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
OMG! I seriously thought I was getting to be a 'hoarder' type person with 7 bird cages holding 61 parakeets...2 cats...tortoises, box turtles and one lone Western Painted turtle...lol

View attachment 336971
I have decided this will be the last year I put up a Dale Earnhardt Christmas tree...with 5 bird cages in my living room...
View attachment 336972
View attachment 336973
Ya, Maggie, as my "Handle" implies, I have a lil farm with a menagerie.
9 small to LARGE parrots, a Handicapped Pigeon, 2 outside/ inside ducks, 3 outside ducks, 2 outside/ inside Geese, 13 chickens, a salt water aquarium, outside fish pond, thentheres the 5 dogs, and My Seymour (leopard) and Bump (Gulf coast Boxie ?)

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Ah, looks like she's in heaven . . dead to the world.....
9 small to LARGE parrots, a Handicapped Pigeon, 2 outside/ inside ducks, 3 outside ducks, 2 outside/ inside Geese, 13 chickens, a salt water aquarium, outside fish pond, thentheres the 5 dogs, and My Seymour (leopard) and Bump (Gulf coast Boxie ?)
In freakin El Sobrante??? My family moved from San Francisco to Oakland when I was a kid. I lived all around there San Pablo, Pinole, Richmond...but now at least this "menagerie" girl lives in a rural area...lol

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
In freakin El Sobrante??? My family moved from San Francisco to Oakland when I was a kid. I lived all around there San Pablo, Pinole, Richmond...but now at least this "menagerie" girl lives in a rural area...lol
My lil slice of heaven.
Close enough to throw a rock and hit the next city, but rural enough that I don't have sidewalks....AND . . a beautiful view of Mt. Tamalpias when the sun set's behind it....Never new it was such a gem when I bought it years and years ago.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
My lil slice of heaven.
Close enough to throw a rock and hit the next city, but rural enough that I don't have sidewalks....AND . . a beautiful view of Mt. Tamalpias when the sun set's behind it....Never new it was such a gem when I bought it years and years ago.
That sounds really nice...I didn't realize there was a spot like that...that's how I feel about my place in Oregon...I love my yards, pens. house. town and even the weather...

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Ya, sound's like we BOTH lucked out . .
Well, time to take a break, & start House work for the morning....

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
MY KIND OF PERSON!

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu

View attachment 336971
View attachment 336972
View attachment 336973
I love all the 3ʻs on your tree!