5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey

That is sooo beautiful and cool ?!!!
I want it!!
You know.....?.....
You could sell these!!!
Make some good bank for a “rainy day”.
(This is how the kids say it now a days)
However I would have said ,
“ make a little extra money on the side for a rainy day”... ?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good afternoon all.
The rain and wind has arrived, as promised, - it's more like October than May.
Lola went to the door but when he saw the weather turned around and went back to bed - he's not stupid!!
Hope you're all having a good Thursday

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Good afternoon all.
The rain and wind has arrived, as promised, - it's more like October than May.
Lola went to the door but when he saw the weather turned around and went back to bed - he's not stupid!!
Hope you're all having a good Thursday

Here it’s more like mid-August than early May. We haven’t had rain in ages, lawns and weeds & flowers actually drying up.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
It's just gone 1 a.m. here but I can't sleep because of the strong winds.
Gusts of over 50mph are set to last through the night and all day tomorrow.
We've not had such strong winds for such a prolonged period for a long time.
I bet there'll be trees down and quite a few baby birds lost in this.:(

Anyway I'm whiling the night away here.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
It's just gone 1 a.m. here but I can't sleep because of the strong winds.
Gusts of over 50mph are set to last through the night and all day tomorrow.
We've not had such strong winds for such a prolonged period for a long time.
I bet there'll be trees down and quite a few baby birds lost in this.:(

Anyway I'm whiling the night away here.
Well I hate that Lyn. I’m no stranger to long nights.. I hope the wind damage is not as bad as it sounds right now..

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning all.
The 50 mph wind and rain are still battering us. I went to bed about 5.30 am to try to get some sleep then up again at 7. 45. I lost a pane of glass in my old lean-to but it was cracked anyway so I have to patch that up. It's all coming down soon, so not a big problem and it can wait until the wind drops when it will be safer. It should start to calm down mid afternoon - thank goodness! Surprisingly it's not a named storm considering it will have lasted about 24 hours, I still haven't found out their criteria for doing that.
Anyway I hope you are having a quieter day but with some gentle rain in the areas that need it,
Enjoy Friday!!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Reminds me of trying to get into a brand new too-small girdle. You make the holes too small on purpose or so they'll chew their way in & never leave?

I did some research on the preferred sizes for Carpenter Bees & other solitary bees. Google has all of the info on almost everything these days. If not google, YouTube.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Good morning all.
The 50 mph wind and rain are still battering us. I went to bed about 5.30 am to try to get some sleep then up again at 7. 45. I lost a pane of glass in my old lean-to but it was cracked anyway so I have to patch that up. It's all coming down soon, so not a big problem and it can wait until the wind drops when it will be safer. It should start to calm down mid afternoon - thank goodness! Surprisingly it's not a named storm considering it will have lasted about 24 hours, I still haven't found out their criteria for doing that.
Anyway I hope you are having a quieter day but with some gentle rain in the areas that need it,
Enjoy Friday!!

Check this out ➡️ https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/warnings-and-advice/uk-storm-centre/index

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Good morning all.
Enjoy Friday!!

I am just sooo glad YOU are safe!!!
Crazy weather all over the world..
My husband keeps telling me that god is still mad at us for ruining his earth...?
That’s why covid has lasted soooo long.
Crazy? Or true? You tell me....?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I am just sooo glad YOU are safe!!!
Crazy weather all over the world..
My husband keeps telling me that god is still mad at us for ruining his earth...?
That’s why covid has lasted soooo long.
Crazy? Or true? You tell me....?
I'm fine thank you - just tired?
I always think Mother Nature is trying to tell us something with this weird weather. Unfortunately there aren't enough people listening who dismiss the impact we are having on this planet.?