COLD DARK ROOM

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Anyway, I'm rather afraid that I come bearing some really awful news.
I discovered today that dearest Sabine, member Bee62 here, and a valued Roommate and close friend died suddenly on the 6th of July. Her partner has asked me to pass this information on to her friends on TFF.
I will never forget the night-flights we did as bats here in this Cold Dark place, the TORTOISE exchanges at Christmas, her memes and her humour.
We stayed friends after I left the forum and communicated often and, though we never met, I consider her among my best friends. She sent me huge Christmas hampers from Germany filled with goodies we can't get here in Morocco, including supplements for the Tidgemeister and I will so much miss her kindness, generosity and beautiful singing voice.
Goodbye, my dear Little Bee, I will miss you so much.

Hello again sir ...
I just rewound this thread to the beginning and I found out why you had strayed. I am sincerely sorry for your loss and pain, but if anything can lift your spirits a little this site should do it!!! .....
(Or a pinch of Taquila...?
I did not know your friend but from your beautiful words about her I am sure she was wonderful. I would have LOVED to hear her sing...

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I'm only in the room for a moment to say good bye to Sabine and hello to the new room members.
We've all made friends here from the moment that this spot was created. And I'm very proud to be one of the first who dared to enter.
Thank you Adam.
Thank you Sabine.
My life is much more interesting because of friendships like yours.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I'm only in the room for a moment to say good bye to Sabine and hello to the new room members.
We've all made friends here from the moment that this spot was created. And I'm very proud to be one of the first who dared to enter.
Thank you Adam.
Thank you Sabine.
My life is much more interesting because of friendships like yours.
And you have enriched mine, Ed, old chap.
Sorry I've been such a stranger.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Anyway, I'm rather afraid that I come bearing some really awful news.
I discovered today that dearest Sabine, member Bee62 here, and a valued Roommate and close friend died suddenly on the 6th of July. Her partner has asked me to pass this information on to her friends on TFF.
I will never forget the night-flights we did as bats here in this Cold Dark place, the TORTOISE exchanges at Christmas, her memes and her humour.
We stayed friends after I left the forum and communicated often and, though we never met, I consider her among my best friends. She sent me huge Christmas hampers from Germany filled with goodies we can't get here in Morocco, including supplements for the Tidgemeister and I will so much miss her kindness, generosity and beautiful singing voice.
Goodbye, my dear Little Bee, I will miss you so much.
What terrible news. I always liked Sabine and loved her singing. She will be missed but not forgotten.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
And you have enriched mine, Ed, old chap.
Sorry I've been such a stranger.
Adam thank you for starting the CDR. Between this room and the friends I have made here and the opportunity to become a tortoise owner. It has helped me to get thru some tough times.
Ray

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
That's usually me too. But I haven't started yet. It's all CDR's fault. I had to catch up for GP. I've been wanting to do some large pasta shells stuffed. I used to have a vegetarian recipe that did mushrooms and various cheeses. It was so good. The recipe was from Spain.
Please share the recipe.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I’m good at making cakes taste really good, but looking really good is a different story ?
Here’s a pic of a chocolate salted caramel brownie I did other day. I use the disposable tin trays when I bake. Hold heat better and helps with the rise my grandma taught me that trick lol
[/QUOTE]
oh Yummy.