COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Ooh sounds like a nice chilled relaxing day.
I went to reptile store earlier.
walked in rain in flip flops ?.
then sun came out so I decided to walk the long long way back home and did a 4/5 mile hike through countryside.
I saw the country side pic.. I love landscapes of all kind!

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
I saw the country side pic.. I love landscapes of all kind!
It’s called the 3 ponds. As they are pretty close together.
they are pretty big too.
it’s about a 9 mile walk from me.
it’s so peaceful tho. Sun glistening through the tres. Birds chirping. Water trickling. Bliss

best part NO ONE around for miles

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good morning everyone! Rose and I will get ready for the hurricane today. Close the shutters and bring Opo's night box inside tonight. Hurricane right now is staying offshore. Shouldn't be to uneventful.
I'll be thinking and praying for all of you there in Florida. I have friends in North Carolina also. The last I saw it's not really supposed to actually hit but the bands can cause a lot of trouble too.?

Julie Anne

Hammond
Hello, nobody in particular.
Welcome to Tidgy's Dad's Cold Dark Room.
Not expecting a lot of visitors in this pointless place, but this is where I live now.
It's good in here.
If anyone does visit, please feel free to say what you want( within forum guidelines, of course) and I will be happy to be silly, slightly insult you or ignore you completely which you are most welcome to do to me.
I will of course venture out occasionally, when I think I can be useful or annoying, but otherwise I live here now.
No advertising, let's see who spots me.
This is where i belong.
Tidgy is most unconcerned.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Good morning everyone! Rose and I will get ready for the hurricane today. Close the shutters and bring Opo's night box inside tonight. Hurricane right now is staying offshore. Shouldn't be to uneventful.
My bad,meant to say....
Shouldn't be to eventful. ?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I'll be thinking and praying for all of you there in Florida. I have friends in North Carolina also. The last I saw it's not really supposed to actually hit but the bands can cause a lot of trouble too.?
I will be up early tomorrow to see what the hurricane does. It fizzled out over the island's but this evening its back over the water reforming. Hope it gets no worse than a category 1 and stays offshore.
Supposed to hit our area between 12pm and 2pm. Opo,s outside tonight but we will bring him in tomorrow. Patio furniture put away and shutters are closed.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I will be up early tomorrow to see what the hurricane does. It fizzled out over the island's but this evening its back over the water reforming. Hope it gets no worse than a category 1 and stays offshore.
Supposed to hit our area between 12pm and 2pm. Opo,s outside tonight but we will bring him in tomorrow. Patio furniture put away and shutters are closed.
I hope it just turns away from the US and just fizzles out again in the ocean. Our people are going through so much they don't need another catastrophic event.?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Wellllll... I got a rescue call this afternoon that I couldn’t turn down.. there was a “rig dog” that was gettin fed on one of the drilling locations. They moved the rig and she was left behind... I went n got her.. and since have gotten numerous calls wondering how I got my hands on her.. I have oil based mud all over me and my work truck.. but a happy dog here having a drink with me.. I’ll tackle bathing her and wormingand de-flea ing tomorrow.. 997AF6B8-DC42-4411-BF32-FE48081D0E1A.jpeg14287137-CF2C-4F98-9336-8AF0727E823E.jpeg

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
In my part of Florida, we might get a little rain... If that.
I'm sending good thoughts to everyone on the East Coast.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Wellllll... I got a rescue call this afternoon that I couldn’t turn down.. there was a “rig dog” that was gettin fed on one of the drilling locations. They moved the rig and she was left behind... I went n got her.. and since have gotten numerous calls wondering how I got my hands on her.. I have oil based mud all over me and my work truck.. but a happy dog here having a drink with me.. I’ll tackle bathing her and wormingand de-flea ing tomorrow.. View attachment 301961View attachment 301962

From one animal lover to another.....
YOU ARE AWSOME.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Wellllll... I got a rescue call this afternoon that I couldn’t turn down.. there was a “rig dog” that was gettin fed on one of the drilling locations. They moved the rig and she was left behind... I went n got her.. and since have gotten numerous calls wondering how I got my hands on her.. I have oil based mud all over me and my work truck.. but a happy dog here having a drink with me.. I’ll tackle bathing her and wormingand de-flea ing tomorrow.. View attachment 301961View attachment 301962
You are a good person Heather!
What are your plans with your new family member? Have you named her yet?

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Awww that is one cute dog. Hope she’s ok ?