COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Well got my prosthetic leg back today. They didn't get the same sulcata tortoise t-shirt but it's fine. I am just happy it fits like a glove.
Had the video chat appointment with my doctor. So I will be getting my monthly script for my happy pills. ?
Yayyyy. I am glad that the leg is now sorted and fits like a glove. Well done.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Well just called the fence company. It is being pushed back to thurs, fri or sat. Hopefully our governor doesn't close the state down to essential work only. He closed 4 counties in S.E. Florida.
I will be keeping my fingers crossed.
Oh no, that is a bummer. I will hold thumbs for you as well.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope everyone is staying sane, while staying at home. I have been eating way too much bread, and have started to get heart burn now. I have to go back to cutting out the bread again. It is amazing how quickly the bad habits can take over yet it takes so long to get back into the good habits. :eek: My bad. My veg garden is doing well. I picked my first sweetcorn, but it was not fully formed. So I had better wati much longer before I pick the rest. My tamotoes are all green as well and we are waiting for them to ripen before picking them. I pick a cucumber and two zuchinin which were ready to come off as well. and some Bok choy leaves. So for dinner tonight will be some nice organic fresh veg along with the brown rice.

Anyway, I had better go and make supper for the boys before they start complaining of being starved .???

Until later.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Yayyyy. I am glad that the leg is now sorted and fits like a glove. Well done.
Thanks, now I just need my therapy to open back up.
Tomorrow I think I will use my walker and try it out. Rose is so protective I will have to see how willing she is for me to try. Dont want to upset her.