COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
View attachment 280987

I wasn’t kidding about adopting Charlotte. [emoji887] See I sneaked in a chicken bone under her web (newly and cleverly moved *above* the kitchen door) to attract more food. [emoji23]
I swear she’s not the Wool Spider (who probably exists) who bit Ray.
Charlotte couldn't have bitten Ray unless she's able to wiggle her nose and mysteriously appear and disappear several hundred miles away...so she's good in my book.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Hi roommates! I have a horrible day looming ahead. All self-inflicted, naturally. (And no, I’m not drinking tonight. Or hosting a kiddie party tomorrow). I’ve signed up for Krav Maga, an Israeli self-defense course. [emoji849] Fitness is an F word, I know...
Im confused *as usual* israeli self defense class?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hi roommates! I have a horrible day looming ahead. All self-inflicted, naturally. (And no, I’m not drinking tonight. Or hosting a kiddie party tomorrow). I’ve signed up for Krav Maga, an Israeli self-defense course. [emoji849] Fitness is an F word, I know...
Well then have F un!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Go do Bikram Yoga instead.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I promise I've been really trying to behave myself. But I also wanted to say how much I appreciate your feedback on Mikeysmama threads. I tried Saphire on a quartered piece of zuchinni today for the first time. He absolutely devoured it not one speck is left. I always buy the really small ones and dice them for him. He didn't mind using his beak at all. I'm thrilled.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'm a bit leery of that type of shopping because I want to be sure I'm getting the same brands and sizes I want and not something someone picks out for me. But I could completely turn into a recluse if I could get into that habit, couldn't I?
And they won't find the close outs at a cheaper price.?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Krav Maga - i have a friend that does this. Comes to work looking beat up. IDF are good at beating folks up.

Yep. It’s a masochistic practice that enables you to happily beat up someone upon a slightest provocation — just to make up for all that self-inflicted suffering. I love the spiritual component though: when you’re striking, you must yell adult words at your opponent. We’re practicing that a lot.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm a bit leery of that type of shopping because I want to be sure I'm getting the same brands and sizes I want and not something someone picks out for me. But I could completely turn into a recluse if I could get into that habit, couldn't I?

The brown recluse??? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]