COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Hello CDR roommates [emoji4] I hope you all have a great day and stay warm and safe! It is downright cold here. All of us got a cold now too.. kids are fully dressed today and cuddling under blankets.

Oh no! I hope you all feel better soon . It’s the worst when your kids are sick but a cuddle day always helps!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
How are those duckies??

They are growing so fast!!! They are just now three weeks old and they are starting to loose the fuzz and get some feathers.. I’m also starting to hear a few quacks instead of peeps:). I’m actually still really surprised that all six have made it... they stick together... when you teach your son the difference between the duck & fish, your allowed to bring him over to play [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
They are growing so fast!!! They are just now three weeks old and they are starting to loose the fuzz and get some feathers.. I’m also starting to hear a few quacks instead of peeps:). I’m actually still really surprised that all six have made it... they stick together... when you teach your son the difference between the duck & fish, your allowed to bring him over to play [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Lmfao!! Dont turn your back on that lil sh.t