COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Good morning all! Up and out early.. got a dr appointment to discuss treatment options for my shoulder & neck. The final diagnosis was a shoulder tendinopathy...it is a degenerative problem in the tendons. The injection they gave helped amazingly but unfortunately not lasting results.. Regardless, it’s not bothering me as bad as it was a few weeks ago. Anywho.... then off to work:)
Oh yes, George and Piper say hello!
IMG_3665.jpg

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning all! Up and out early.. got a dr appointment to discuss treatment options for my shoulder & neck. The final diagnosis was a shoulder tendinopathy...it is a degenerative problem in the tendons. The injection they gave helped amazingly but unfortunately not lasting results.. Regardless, it’s not bothering me as bad as it was a few weeks ago. Anywho.... then off to work:)
View attachment 278006
Good morning George and Piper!
Seems they like to start the day with a coffee too!
Good luck with your appointment Heather, hope they can offer you some longer lasting pain relief.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning and Happy Tuesday!
It's breezier and cooler here and we've had some much needed rain - more forecast for the weekend with strong winds.
Lola is having a funny 5 mins with his play tunnel - stomping through, around and under it. I think he's decided it's an intruder in his space today, even though its been there a couple of years. Maybe he just wants to rearrange his furniture.
Hope everyone has a good day!

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
View attachment 278006
George and Piper are adorable!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Everyone I know on this side of the pond. Calls it a DVD or DVD player. :)
I think I will start using box set and see what happens :)
Ok I think @Maro2Bear set me straight. Box set is all the DVDs of episodes of laurel and hardy. I have a box set of all the Rocky DVDs. A gift from my son's.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
View attachment 278006
Hope you feel better. My wife will be going in for injections in her spine in the neck area.(damage from the accident) The last injections lasted for over a year. I need to go in and have them also but I am waiting till I can't stand the pain anymore. It's been over a year for me also.
Take it easy for awhile. You deserve to!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
It's breezier and cooler here and we've had some much needed rain - more forecast for the weekend with strong winds.
Lola is having a funny 5 mins with his play tunnel - stomping through, around and under it. I think he's decided it's an intruder in his space today, even though its been there a couple of years. Maybe he just wants to rearrange his furniture.

I think I’m going to borrow your idea. I’d like to see if my little sullies would enjoy a play tunnel:) Enjoy your breezy day Lyn!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hope you feel better. My wife will be going in for injections in her spine in the neck area.(damage from the accident) The last injections lasted for over a year. I need to go in and have them also but I am waiting till I can't stand the pain anymore. It's been over a year for me also.

Thanks Ray! I think y’all are much more deserving than me... I guess my issues are just payback for reckless things I “might” have done in younger years:) Hope all goes well for wifey’s injections [emoji22]

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
I didn’t realise your wife was in the accident aswell, hope everything goes well.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Goodmorning everyone! Sitting here for the last hr waiting for Opo to peek out his head.
Sleeping late today. Nothing planned today so I think I will pamper Opo..:)

Yep..our Sully is out parked under our shady Fig & Weed bush. Nice and cool until the outside oven starts to bake everything. It’s been both hot and dry. Everyone’s lawns are browning out, leaves are falling.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Well...It does take awhile for them to decide what they think. Lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
View attachment 278006
George and Piper are so cute having their morning coffee with you. If I was recuperating I would want 2 little buddies like that in the morning.