COLD DARK ROOM

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Well I have to go and try to find somewhere else for Lola to go so that he can have extra che's up at night if needs be and isn't so reliant on the radiator for night heat - just in case I have more problems. Then I may try to have more sleep, I feel pretty tired after a only snatching a couple of hours on the sofa.
So see you all later
TTFN

Bye!
*waves* [emoji851]

aqualungs

Perry, OH
Kamp Kenan had a lot of good advice and I watched a lot of videos. The only thing I would say that varies with care is climate. He lives I a naturally humid and warm climate, so it’s an ideal environment for hatchlings. Here in Northeast Ohio it’s cold and humidity is low. I my room where Winston is is anywhere from 68-74 degrees and 24-30% humidity. So a closed chamber is ideal for my baby. He wouldn’t do well with an open top.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
The clocks sprang forward an hour this weekend for daylight saving time. It could make for an interesting Monday morning, with all the sleepy people trying to do their routines an hour earlier than usual.
The spring forward ALWAYS mixes me up. Yesterday I woke up and thought I had slept in because of our atomic clock. I was telling my family on Saturday to not forget the time change. The only thing that brought me back to reality was the clock in the kitchen. I forgot to spring forward the other clocks.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Happy sunday to all. Rainy, very stormy weather in Germany. Not nice.:(
Torts, dogs and cats are warm and safe indoors.:D
I hope that sheep can`t be blown away ( they are too heavy because pregnant ):eek::D. When chicken will be blown away they learn to fly....:eek::D:D Hopefully they will return back home.:( That`s the short weather report from cold old Germany.
Have a nice sunday without storm.
stormy-weather-ahead.jpg

Looks dangerous! Hold fast, Bee.

Yay, more lambs coming up!!!!! Darn, I was going to visit you — to eat the ones born last year... They looked lovely! [emoji48][emoji39][emoji33][emoji33]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Ok I have a lot of catching up to do. Will have to try during the day.
My weekend was filled with Hockey matches for Jarrod and gorgeous sun rises and rain. Lovely lovely rain.

Jarrod played 7 Hockey matches and they did not do too badly. They won 4 out of the 7 they played. I got sunburned as did not have enough sun block on, so the next time I will have to make sure we are better prepared.

Now that we are in the month of March and we seem to be getting more rain, I am keeping an eye out for baby torts. There is one egg that I know of that I am waiting for it to hatch. It should hatch sometime this month or next month. That is if the egg is fertile and nothing went wrong. So hold thumbs.

Hopefully with the rain that we are getting, i can get some decent weeds again, as the dry spell made it very difficult to find anything this winter. Anyway chat soon.

P.s. I will have to write the summary a little later as I will need to catch up on the news first. View attachment 266998View attachment 266999View attachment 267000

Possibly MORE beauties coming up?? [emoji50] You will have to try to get at least one to Heather! [emoji6]