COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
My dog is 11 years old . We had to put the male dog down in 2017 as he became sick quite suddenly and on investigation it turned out that he had prostrate cancer. The thing was he never acted sick until the last. And then he started couging and didn't want to eat at all. I was quite devastated.

SO sorry that happened. [emoji20]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I have to remember that. My youngest sister made them for a starter one christmas and she had to walk around with her fingers in a cold ice cloth for the rest of the day as the oil from the jalapenos got into her cuticles etc and were burning something fierce.

Oh, MY!!!! [emoji33]

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
There’s no such thing as a Boxing Day in Orthodox countries. I believe it’s called—where I come from—a Hangover Day. :p
Happy Boxing Day, Adam. :<3: :D
No hangover!
Or boxing!
Lots of fun, though!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Misty is crate trained. . . that is to say, Misty's 'crate' is my bedroom. She has NEVER had an accident in my bedroom, her crate or safe place.
Tidgy is toilet trained.
In the mornings, i get her up and put her on our little table by the sofa.
She pees and sometimes poops if she needs to.
In the evening, back on the table for some treats and same again.
If she ever needs to go at other times she will look up at me and give a certain pulling in and out of the head, but won't go until I put her on the table. The number of accidents is a handful a year and only because i'm not paying attention.
She also sometimes goes in her soaks or outside which she knows is permitted.
(of course we clean the table and use a disinfectant)

Last edited: