COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
My given name is Brandy. Bambam is a nickname that was given to me by my nieces and nephews. Then everyone started calling me that because my temper was like bambam from "The Flintstones"
Okay, thank you. When I should call you Bambam I will do. Or should I say Brandy ? Both sounds nice !:):<3:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Mine don't. If I we dont let her out in time she will do it on the tiles in the lounge. And can't blame her because it would be our fault for not letting her out on time.
Misty is crate trained. . . that is to say, Misty's 'crate' is my bedroom. She has NEVER had an accident in my bedroom, her crate or safe place.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
My old ladies ( dogs ) sometimes use the bathroom .... but that is no problem. It is easy to clean. When dogs are getting old they behave in some things like young puppies again.:(
My dog is 11 years old . We had to put the male dog down in 2017 as he became sick quite suddenly and on investigation it turned out that he had prostrate cancer. The thing was he never acted sick until the last. And then he started couging and didn't want to eat at all. I was quite devastated.

Bambam1989

East Texas
I'm not fond of jalapenos. I wonder if green chilis would work as well. The kind that aren't hot like what they make chili rellenos out of.
Because my daughter can't handle too much spice, I will often soak my sliced and gutted Jalepenos in scalding hot water. This causes the heat to come out of the pepper but not the flavor. You still get an occasional spicy slice but very few.

Bee62

Germany
My dog is 11 years old . We had to put the male dog down in 2017 as he became sick quite suddenly and on investigation it turned out that he had prostrate cancer. The thing was he never acted sick until the last. And then he started couging and didn't want to eat at all. I was quite devastated.
Sorry to hear that. Often cancer build metastases in the lungs and that causes the coughing.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Because my daughter can't handle too much spice, I will often soak my sliced and gutted Jalepenos in scalding hot water. This causes the heat to come out of the pepper but not the flavor. You still get an occasional spicy slice but very few.
I have to remember that. My youngest sister made them for a starter one christmas and she had to walk around with her fingers in a cold ice cloth for the rest of the day as the oil from the jalapenos got into her cuticles etc and were burning something fierce.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm really not looking forward to the day when Misty passes. She's over large for her breed, and I know that probably shortens her life. She's my faithful companion. I love that dog. She's only about 4, so I'm hoping she'll be here a lot longer. Maybe even last as long as me! Fingers crossed.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Sorry to hear that. Often cancer build metastases in the lungs and that causes the coughing.
Yes. That is what we found out. The strange thing is that he had been neutered when he was young so it was strange that he got prostrate cancer. In all the Vet shows I have watched they always say that dogs which are not neutered are more prone to prostrate cancer. At least he is in a happy place now.