Help!! I think coco is sick! ???

Crystallynda

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas
Ok, I used my Amazon gift card to buy coco his gel off of Amazon!!

I also ordered his temp gun also!

I may not arrive till next month though ??

So in the meantime ima probably soak him in water longer and figure out what to do with the rest of his enclosure!! ???

I should be getting a big glass cage tomorrow!! ??

Melissacoop

Pembroke Pines, FL
You should get the eye drops the dentist Zovick told you to get. Seems like your tort has an upper respiratory infection if you saw bubbles coming out of his nose? You put them in his eyes and nose. You’ve gotten a lot of advice and this may have been missed along the lines. You need to increase his heat also and give warm soaks every day for 30 minutes.
I followed this advice and my tort responded without needing a vet. I would also change the bulbs and get rid of the plastic but if you saw nasal discharge than I would say that’s your answer!

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
You should get the eye drops the dentist Zovick told you to get. Seems like your tort has an upper respiratory infection if you saw bubbles coming out of his nose? You put them in his eyes and nose. You’ve gotten a lot of advice and this may have been missed along the lines. You need to increase his heat also and give warm soaks every day for 30 minutes.
I followed this advice and my tort responded without needing a vet. I would also change the bulbs and get rid of the plastic but if you saw nasal discharge than I would say that’s your answer!
Ok, I been soaking him!
Im already fixing the hide thing...I’m working on getting his enclosure fixed up with the Multch, over the coco coir!

I haven’t disclosed what zovick suggested at all! I reached out to a friend vet to see if I can get it without taking him in! Nobody here in Las Vegas carry these drops..they need to be ordered! I currently don’t have funds right now for a vet visit either or want to risk taking him anywhere since not many know of exotic animals!!

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
I don’t think it’s the light honestly! It’s definitely the green thing!!

Im picking something up for him right now! ??

Attachments

• A64DDB3B-DE07-4163-A9DC-305FE4DB21D7.jpeg
    A64DDB3B-DE07-4163-A9DC-305FE4DB21D7.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
I am really doing what I can for coco!

Also the original light he needs comes in a pack of 12!

I’ll be purchasing this by next month!

Im starting to work up again after being affected by Covid!! ??

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
What’s the best brand for torts?

Holy cat's, you are given the correct info and you ask again?...read carefully damn it

Vetericyn Animal Opthalmic Gel

Also stop messing with him and changing his stuff for a bit. Pay attention to what Yvonne told you
and let him adjust. You are most probably make him neurotic with all this action around him.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Ok, I been soaking him!
Im already fixing the hide thing...I’m working on getting his enclosure fixed up with the Multch, over the coco coir!

I haven’t disclosed what zovick suggested at all! I reached out to a friend vet to see if I can get it without taking him in! Nobody here in Las Vegas carry these drops..they need to be ordered! I currently don’t have funds right now for a vet visit either or want to risk taking him anywhere since not many know of exotic animals!!
Buy from AMAZON