Cocos eyes are swollen than ever!

Crystallynda

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas
Ok so what I got from Amazon looks similar to it!

But it’s the gel!

I was looking for it online!

Is there anything to give them to poop?

I haven’t feed anything that cause constapation?? Unless the substrate is causing it!!

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
Yes, those are the drops. You will need an Rx from a vet to buy them if you notice the wording at the bottom of the picture. Maybe you hometown vet would give you the Rx.
Ima ask how much because if it’s to much I’ll have to wait till my next paycheck!!

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
Ok...I set up a physical with my local vet! Lone mountain is registered as a exotic animal place...apparently!!

Im worried tho because of Covid...I wait outside 😭😭🙏🙏🙏

Melissacoop

Pembroke Pines, FL
For constipation you need to soak in warm water for 30-45 minutes. Make sure the water is very warm but not hot. I put my hand in and if it’s not too hot on my hand than it’s good. Also can feed aloe and cactus and different kinds of lettuce. They provide moisture.
Be very careful at the vet. Just try to get the eye drops. Don’t get any vitamin injections.

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
For constipation you need to soak in warm water for 30-45 minutes. Make sure the water is very warm but not hot. I put my hand in and if it’s not too hot on my hand than it’s good. Also can feed aloe and cactus and different kinds of lettuce. They provide moisture.
Be very careful at the vet. Just try to get the eye drops. Don’t get any vitamin injections.
Ok, I’m gonna get him some cactus greens or something!

I been giving him, mustard greens, dandelion greens, chord greens and stuff!

Melissacoop

Pembroke Pines, FL
Needs grasses and hay. You can order orchard grass from Amazon. You can also check out this site for tortoise food. Kapidolo Farms. Greens should only be 10% of his diet. He needs more fiber.

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
Im not sure if the grass either is good for a juvenile tortoise either!!

Hey @Tom

Isn’t that what you told me?? Cause he’s too small?? I got the cybress mutch already!!

Melissacoop

Pembroke Pines, FL
But someone suggested no Hay because he’s too little!!
How big is he?? The orchard grass hay is soft. I’ve been feeding it to mine since he was tiny. You have to soak it in water and mince it up. Mix it with the greens to get him used to it. Timothy Hay is harder and usually the tiny ones can’t eat it. Do have any other grass in your yard??

SasquatchTortoise

Forth Worth, Texas
Im not sure if the grass either is good for a juvenile tortoise either!!

Hey @Tom

Isn’t that what you told me?? Cause he’s too small?? I got the cybress mutch already!!
They cannot eat hay easily at a young age, but they need/ need to be offered grass at all possible feeding times. If you can't find much grass, use Mazuri LS or Grassland tortoise diet pellets

TortoiseSupply.com