Cocos eyes are swollen than ever!

maggie3fan

Location (City and/or State)
Crazy Train
What’s the best brand for torts?

Holy cat's, you are given the correct info and you ask again?...read carefully damn it

Vetericyn Animal Opthalmic Gel

Also stop messing with him and changing his stuff for a bit. Pay attention to what Yvonne told you
and let him adjust. You are most probably make him neurotic with all this action around him.

maggie3fan

Crazy Train
Ok, I been soaking him!
Im already fixing the hide thing...I’m working on getting his enclosure fixed up with the Multch, over the coco coir!

I haven’t disclosed what zovick suggested at all! I reached out to a friend vet to see if I can get it without taking him in! Nobody here in Las Vegas carry these drops..they need to be ordered! I currently don’t have funds right now for a vet visit either or want to risk taking him anywhere since not many know of exotic animals!!
Buy from AMAZON

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
Holy cat's, you are given the correct info and you ask again?...read carefully damn it

Also stop messing with him and changing his stuff for a bit. Pay attention to what Yvonne told you
and let him adjust. You are most probably make him neurotic with all this action around him.
Do you rub your eyes????
What kind of question is this? 😀

I’m probably not going to go with the glass enclosure! It’s two small!

I think ima go with the wood and plastic cover like you suggested before!! 🙏🙏

Crystallynda

Las Vegas

Wait..Is this the drops??

Attachments

• 1CE2AE1E-4847-4FBB-B3C5-0B26D1C3910B.png
    1CE2AE1E-4847-4FBB-B3C5-0B26D1C3910B.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 11

Jsanford

California
Hello. I just wanted to put this out there. Last year one of my tortoises eyes kept swelling really bad, this went on for over a month. The sweet helpful people on here tried to help me. I changed lightening, substrate, separated them, ect...I did EVERYTHING everyone suggested, like I said they really tried to help me figure out what was wrong. After 4 vet visits to a veterinarian who specializes in reptiles we discovered my little guy was severely constipated! His eyes would swell with the pressure of pushing. His X-rays showed all the gas and poop that was built up inside. Poor guy was miserable! After we got him to poop he was totally fine! I don’t know if this what is going on with your tortoise but I just wanted to let you know of my experience.

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
Hello. I just wanted to put this out there. Last year one of my tortoises eyes kept swelling really bad, this went on for over a month. The sweet helpful people on here tried to help me. I changed lightening, substrate, separated them, ect...I did EVERYTHING everyone suggested, like I said they really tried to help me figure out what was wrong. After 4 vet visits to a veterinarian who specializes in reptiles we discovered my little guy was severely constipated! His eyes would swell with the pressure of pushing. His X-rays showed all the gas and poop that was built up inside. Poor guy was miserable! After we got him to poop he was totally fine! I don’t know if this what is going on with your tortoise but I just wanted to let you know of my experience.
Omg...😢😢😢

I don’t think coco has really used the restroom either...at least I haven’t noticed anything!! 😭😭😭

Now I’m worried and concerned! Did they give you anything for them so they can poop??

Ugh...now my anxiety...is kicking in!!