COASTAL SILK WORMS

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I just wanted to share my experience in my dealings with John Lucas of Coastal Silkworms. I started communicating with John approximatly 2 years ago through email. It all started when I saw the outstanding high quality and high color radiated tortoises that he has. The last 2 radiated that I purchased were from him and I couldnt be more satisfied. Im not going to go into all the minor details but he was always very mindful of my needs. He went out of his way to make sure I got a male when there wasnt very many available at all. Its not always about money, sometimes its about placing an animal where there might be a chance for futre breeding. I have purchased 4 radiated from other breeders or sellers, My best experience and quality of animal was by far from John.
When purchasing a high end tortoise without seeing it in person the level of trust has to be 100% The last tortoise I purchased from him was so healthy and active it literaly blew me away. Out of all the top breeders or sellers of radiated tortoises Coastal Silkworms would be my #1 choice.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
I remember buying from them. Cactus? I don't remember which is good. I would remember IG I had any problems

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have purchased from them a few times, not tortoises, but never a problem and always happy with my purchase.

FujiBaird

I recently ordered some Marion tortoise food from Coastal/Mad4Rads, and was very impressed with the price, shipping speed, and product. Wouldn't hesitate to reoder!