Cleveland reptile show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
I went to the Cleveland reptile show and only saw one stand with baby redfoots. My question is if anybody knows if there will be more the next time (September 15). I wanted to try to find a redfoot there because my parents are surprised on how much shipping is for buying one online and so they want me to try the local. I am also looking at tortoise supplies torts and I just pm'ed jcrist about his hatchlings. I've heard tortoise supply is a good source and jcrist's look amazing. Thanks!

mattgrizzlybear said:
I went to the Cleveland reptile show and only saw one stand with baby redfoots. My question is if anybody knows if there will be more the next time (September 15). I wanted to try to find a redfoot there because my parents are surprised on how much shipping is for buying one online and so they want me to try the local. I am also looking at tortoise supplies torts and I just pm'ed jrcrist about his hatchlings. I've heard tortoise supply is a good source and jrcrist's look amazing. Thanks!

Sorry for he double post, i was using the app for iphone.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
The Cleveland reptile show never has much in the way of turtles/tortoises. It is more snakes than anything else. Lots of leopard geckos and crested geckos as well. The Columbus show I believe has more of what you're looking for if you want to try that one. I haven't been to the Columbus show in about ten years but back then it had a lot more than the Cleveland show ever has.

Status
Not open for further replies.