Clemence new home

turtlesailor

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
Clemence was my first Spotted Turtle. I wanted to upgrade all of my spotted turtles with a medium waterland tub. Since I realize Clemence is a male and I want to acquire more females. It be best if Clemence has his own setup not to harassed the future females. But in the mean time, I might introduce the other two spotted turtles.

E0A74363-F37C-4356-9DB1-8F42C0A67BE9.jpeg

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
Clemence was my first Spotted Turtle. I wanted to upgrade all of my spotted turtles with a medium waterland tub. Since I realize Clemence is a male and I want to acquire more females. It be best if Clemence has his own setup not to harassed the future females. But in the mean time, I might introduce the other two spotted turtles.

View attachment 298764
nice set up. I love spotteds. I used to keep my male with females with no problem.

turtlesailor

10 Year Member!
California
I introduce the younger spotter turtles yesterday. They are half of his size. They look like they will be both females. But I think it time they go back into their own setup. He seem to show too much aggression.

I have put 18 guppies in the tub along with some Neon Swordtails. I think they ate some of the guppies. I think I should add mosquito fish once the guppies are removed from winter.
4261A660-A4AF-465A-BB2E-F807239958F6.jpeg
770DE8A3-03ED-4D63-A48D-D900FD23127D.jpeg

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
beautiful spotted turtles. I love them. Once I found one crossing a busy street in NY and I saved it and kept it as a pet for 15 years. It was very tame. Just love them.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA

View attachment 298764
Oh, WOW!!!! GREAT job!!!