Chris Leonne - Garden State Tortoise

Krupbot20

Location (City and/or State)
Simi Valley, CA
Just wanted to thank @HermanniChris for our beautiful new Pardalis Pardalis, Detective Scooter.

We were a little hesitant to order a tortoise online since it's easy to get scammed, but after some research I could tell Chris ran a great business.

I jokingly showed my wife the photo of the tortoise and she quickly said yes, but we did have a bunch of questions about our new potential family member. Even though I barraged Chris with questions, I never felt like I annoyed him and he was always quick to respond. In fact, Chris assured me he was happy to answer questions since he thought questions were a good thing. I could tell Chris was not just in it for the money, but had the tortoise's well-being in mind too.

Detective Scooter arrived this morning and was packaged securely. He looks amazing, is eating, and is already motoring around his outdoor enclosure. He's just as bold as beautful as Chris promised.

So if you're thinking of buying from Chris dont hesitate cause we had a wonderful experience.

Thanks again Chris! The little guy is in good hands. 20180719_101253.jpeg

Diamond

Location (City and/or State)
phoenix,az
Congrats. I have gotten my 2 torts from Chris, both were hatchlings and in very good health. They are now 1 and 2 years old and growing nicely. Yours is a nice looking tort. Love the colors. Have fun. They are addicting. lol