Chow time (ham introduction for the caramel pinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathan512

5 Year Member
i just made a new vid of my group having a nice morning breakfast would u plz take a gander ? the vid focuses on my hatchling caramels ,wont u plz watch my little ones? anyway feedback on what u think would be great . its the caramels 1st introduction to treats . Thanks very much 4 watching ! http://youtu.be/99l3Bei2bRs

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Nice animals, nice clear video, I don't have speakers so if you were talking I didn't hear you.I have and probably always will have red ears, normal, pastel, and het for albino, that I keep outside year round.and with them are painted, northern red bellies, and common snappers, good luck with yours.

Edna

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Rawlins, Wyoming
Until I watched the vid I thought your little turtle were being hams for the camera..... Did the little guys figure the ham out? Maybe it looks too much like their own skin. They are way too cute!!

jonathan512

5 Year Member
Len said:
Nice animals, nice clear video, I don't have speakers so if you were talking I didn't hear you.I have and probably always will have red ears, normal, pastel, and het for albino, that I keep outside year round.and with them are painted, northern red bellies, and common snappers, good luck with yours.

Thanks Len , i wasnt talking in this vid . just had some corny youtube music lol

Edna said:
Until I watched the vid I thought your little turtle were being hams for the camera..... Did the little guys figure the ham out? Maybe it looks too much like their own skin. They are way too cute!!

Thanks Edna they didnt have a problem eating it after the vid lol. after about 10 min they didnt finish it all but they did eat a good amount of the ham i tossed in

yuki851015

5 Year Member
Really cute turtles I wanna know what kind of turtle are the yellow ones

jonathan512

5 Year Member
yuki851015 said:
Really cute turtles I wanna know what kind of turtle are the yellow ones

Thank you ! Those are pastel red eared sliders

jonathan512

5 Year Member
tortadise said:
Cool. I like how the one keeps looking at you.

Thanks ! They're some of my friendliest turtles ,when they ppl they come swimming up to the glass begging for food ^^ they're behavior reminds me of dbts

turtle_noob said:
Nice vid I love caramels

Thanks ! I do as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.