Cherry Headed Redfoot in Central FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

alysciaingram

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hey folks, I have a 2.5 year old cherry headed marbling Redfoot I'm looking to rehome. I believe that it is a she, but please correct me if I am wrong. She's been raised in high humidity, and received constant soaks, vitamins, supplements and a proper diet. She was started out dry before I got her, but with time she has smoothed out beautifully. She is not very friendly towards other tortoises, so I would prefer if she went to someone who had the accommodations to house her alone if need be (my issue/ I took her in as a favor and ended up keeping her, but the stress she's under makes me see that I need to find better arrangements for her). She's currently living alone, gets outdoor time as well. If interested, please send me a PM. There will be a rehoming fee, and I'm willing to meet with people up to 45 minutes away from my location at UCF (sorry no shipping).

I've tried to post images but am being told I do not have permission. I will send photos upon request until I can figure it a solution.

Merrick

5 Year Member
South Florida
Welcome to the forum, you have to post more to be able to post pictures

alysciaingram

5 Year Member
Florida
Huh, I've been a member for a while now, just haven't posted in a few months. Thanks though, I'll message someone on getting it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.