Celebrate World Turtle Day-Confessions of a Turtle Wife for only 99 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Put Confessions of a Turtle Wife on your Kindle, Nook, iPad----get the electronic version for only 99 cents.

use Code EY92V at http://bit.ly/KKQYRW thru 5/24.

What in the world is a Turtle Wife? It's a woman (or a man-sometimes referred to as a Turtle Husband) married to someone obsessed with nature's shelled wonders. Confessions of a Turtle Wife is the story of a turtle-challenged marriage. Over the course of the book and many hilarious escapades-including a snapping turtle in the bathtub, turtle sex on the living room floor, and searching for turtles in pet stores across America-Turtle Wife becomes turtle lover.

Warning: Proceed with caution when reading this book in public. You will gasp, cry, and laugh so hard that people may question your sanity!

Remember only 99 cents, and only today.

If you haven't already purchased this ebook, do so now. It's a highly entertaining read, and all proceeds help support Herpdigest.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
It's such a fun read, I keep trying to get Karen to read it, to help her see that she is not alone in her trials of being a tortoise wife.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Great deal extended thru today: 99 cent price break for Confessions of a Turtle Wife!
Use Code EY92V at http://bit.ly/KKQYRW

A turtle wife is a woman (or a man—sometimes referred to as a “turtle husband”) married to someone obsessed with nature’s shelled wonders. When Anita Salzberg marries her husband, Allen, she discovers that she has also married his not-so-little turtle hobby. Over the course of the book and numerous improbable escapades—sheltering a ginormous snapping turtle in the bathtub, ogling tortoises having sex on the living room floor, and searching for turtles in pet stores across America—Turtle Wife becomes turtle lover. Even those who have never kept a pet turtle will enjoy this laugh-out-loud story of a turtle-challenged marriage.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Ken ..... I almost thought it was one of them mail order bride thingys ...
"Special Today ......Turtle Wife " for $.99

Sorta brings ya back to WWII huh ? .......:p

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
N2TORTS said:
Ken ..... I almost thought it was one of them mail order bride thingys ...
"Special Today ......Turtle Wife " for $.99

Sorta brings ya back to WWII huh ? .......:p

ROFL!!!!! That is hilarious!

Ken, I took advantage of it. I only read the first chapter so far, but it is funny!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Sounds exactly like what goes on in my house on a daily basis. We hear redfoots clucking from our bedroom window all the time

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Bought it, read it, loved it! I even added it to the Library's book list.

Status
Not open for further replies.