CB Subadult Hermann's tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

emydidman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
In the interest of genetic diversity in my group, I am selling a CB subadult pair of Eastern Hermann's tortoises.

The male is 4.25 inches, hatched by Gary Bright in 2009. The growth is smooth, and was not forced. The tortoise has been allowed to graze freely on wild weeds since I received it at about 1 month old.

The female was obtained from a reptile show locally when she was about 3 inches. She is also CB and smooth. I don't have much history on her, except that the seller gave me an approximate age of 2 years last spring. That puts her at about 3 years old now. She is now exactly 4 inches.

The female is being offered mainly so that the buyer does not have to purchase a lone male. If you would like the lone male, please inquire.

Both are the picture of health. Here is an opportunity to obtain a smooth, CB pair of subadults for less than most of the imports available and without the increased risk of pathogens associated with WC, or wild farmed, tortoises.

The pair is priced at $375, shipping included. Of course, the weather will dictate the exact date of shipping.

If you would like to pick them up, you would have to meet me at or near northern central South Carolina.

Please, serious inquiries only. PM for contact. Pictures available by email.

Thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.