Carolina Pet Supply

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
I attempted an order for Tortoise TNT on 9/15/2018. I used PayPal. By beginning of October no TNT no email so I contact PayPal to open a claim. Carolina Tortoise Supply emails me that he is ready to ship and do I still want so I say yes go ahead. Well he drags that out and so the magic 20 day PayPal window passes. He even sent me a forged PayPal post saying I got a charge back yet my account and card show no such thing! Super shady and would not recommend him which is sad considering all the good reviews he had gotten previously! BTW I still have the email conversations we had to include the forged one for proof

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
Wow. So sorry to hear about the trouble. I've bought TNT and some seed mix from them before, and it took a couple months to get them. But lately I've heard stories like yours that are definitely discouraging me from buying from them again!

Check out "TortRescue" on Etsy. They have a great supplement mix they sell. I recieved my order in less than a week, and my torts seem to like it more. They are currently having a sale too with free shipping!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Wow. So sorry to hear about the trouble. I've bought TNT and some seed mix from them before, and it took a couple months to get them. But lately I've heard stories like yours that are definitely discouraging me from buying from them again!

Check out "TortRescue" on Etsy. They have a great supplement mix they sell. I recieved my order in less than a week, and my torts seem to like it more. They are currently having a sale too with free shipping!

Wow! Got it already and it smells awesome to me! My Russian loves it. Thanks for the suggestion

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Well PayPal just decided in my favor today in regards to claim against Carolina Tortoise Supply. He never replied to them and sent me obvious forged documents showing I had been chargedback. Very sad that this had to happen, but I want people to know so they can make an educated decision

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
That’s why when people ask me . I suggest “ Az Tortoise Compound “ He’s a member here and he puts his cell phone number on his web page . So you can talk to him before you buy from him ! [emoji217]

Tortoisefanatic88

5 Year Member
PA
I ordered cactus pads now over 2 weeks ago. They have not responded to 3 of my emails now and they usually used to email right back. I will be calling my credit company soon and getting my money back. They have horrible customer service and it seems to just be getting worse.

Scott350

Fort Myers Florida
Hello, I had a similar issue with them as well. I disputed through PayPal as well. I wouldn’t recommend using them. Very shady.

HSmick

Lewisville/Texas
Very slow to fill your order if I didn’t call them about my order I probably would still be waiting for them to fill it.

ilikecake

5 Year Member
Charleston, SC
Just wanted to write here that I had ordered seed mix from them as well nearly 3 weeks ago and haven’t gotten my order or any responses to my emails back. I’ll be opening a paypal claim today.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Good luck! He lied about my order when I complained about my order! I wouldn’t order dirty socks from him