Carolina Pet Supply issues.

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
I was just wondering if anybody has had issues receiving their orders? I ordered almost a month ago and haven’t got any shipping notification or any update on my order. I contacted them but got no reply. I contacted them through PayPal as well with no reply. I opened a claim but PayPal has no person customer support so I’m concerned I won’t get my money back.
I remember in the past so many people shopping here and never heard of any issues.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
I was just wondering if anybody has had issues receiving their orders? I ordered almost a month ago and haven’t got any shipping notification or any update on my order. I contacted them but got no reply. I contacted them through PayPal as well with no reply. I opened a claim but PayPal has no person customer support so I’m concerned I won’t get my money back.
I remember in the past so many people shopping here and never heard of any issues.
Seems to be the common story lately with this company unfortunately.

NandoC68

Auburn
It's because of the pandemic all shipping is messed up I've been waiting on packages for a lil more then a mth even Amazon is a disaster I waited for more then a mth for 3 orders from them do you have a tracking number if so check with FedEx and UPS and the USPS give them your tracking number

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I have received all of my purchases from them. I had one item that took three weeks or so. However I purchased through Amazon and the ship date was listed that way in my order. Good luck. I like their items, so I waited

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
It's because of the pandemic all shipping is messed up I've been waiting on packages for a lil more then a mth even Amazon is a disaster I waited for more then a mth for 3 orders from them do you have a tracking number if so check with FedEx and UPS and the USPS give them your tracking number
I’ve had that happen too. But this hasn’t been shipped yet and like I said they aren’t getting back to me when I’ve contacted them.

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
I have received all of my purchases from them. I had one item that took three weeks or so. However I purchased through Amazon and the ship date was listed that way in my order. Good luck. I like their items, so I waited
Thank you. I ordered off their website. Monday will mark a full month since I placed my order.

yaycolin

Huntington Beach, CA
I ordered hibiscus seeds from them a couple weeks ago and it took about 2 weeks to get them. I did not ever receive a confirmation email or a shipped email. I called a week after placing my order and was told that they would ship the seeds that day. I received the seeds about 5 days later.

Skip K

Virginia
I have ordered from them before...and never had an issue...course this was before the virus hysteria. The owner of CPS is involved with a tortoise forum...maybe you can post there about the problem.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Years ago I ordered from them with no problem. I do think it's the pandemic. Amazon lost a shed I ordered. Their customer service thru this virus stinks. I would keep trying to get in touch with them. Once more places get opened they too might be able to better serve

Blastoise

5 Year Member
I've been waiting for some seeds for two weeks. Also ordered some 3rd cut timothy hay from KMS Hayloft the same day. That one should be here in a few days according to tracking. Everything is taking longer except E-bay. I've ordered motorcycle and scooter parts and those got here really quick.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
4 years ago I was able to receive my orders just fine....4 years ago that is!!!! How totally lame.

peridot

NC
You should try calling them. There is a phone number on their site! I ordered something earlier this week and it arrived today.

Reactions: Ink

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
They are probably doing the best they can under the circumstances. Where are they located, are they under some sort of quratine? Stuff happens..

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
They are notorious for poor communication and delays in shipping. If you already opened the claim at Paypal, then you should be able to get money back, even if it takes a while.

MamaToFig

Danville, CA
I placed an order with them in March, just before everything shut down. I reached out to them after a month and didn’t get a reply. I reached out again two weeks after that and still didn’t get a reply, but a week later, got a shipping notice. So it took about two months. Good luck!

Quixx66

Louisiana
I just got my money back through PayPal from an aquarium dealer who tried to keep my money as long as possible. He refused to cancel my order after not acknowledging the order or To refund my money. My fish needs a place to live so I ordered elsewhere. Be sure to look out for a PayPal email to escalate a claim or they’ll close your complaint. Then it’ll take about two weeks fir them to contact the seller and make a decision.