Carol S: Great Russian Tortoise Vendor

Buddybenj

I just received a tortoise from Carol S. I was very satisfied with my experience doing business with her.

She offered me an amazing price for a captive bred baby Russian tortoise. She is very knowledgeable about the care of Russian tortoises and one can tell that she is legitamently passionate about tortoises and not just selling them for the money. She even created a care sheet and sent it to me. She was responsive on her emails and she gave me lots of good advice in the emails, which makes me very glad I found her.

When it came time to buy the tortoise, she sent me a picture of the options and let me choose which one I wanted, which most online places don't allow you to do.

When the tortoise arrived it was very cute and healthy. I recommend Carol S to anyone looking for a Russian tortoise.

I'll post pictures of my new tortoise soon in the pictures section of the forum.

KristinM

Just want to add our comments that we couldn't be happier with our Baby Russian Tortoise that was bred by Carol S. She sent us Katrinka on January 3, at just over six months and she is totally thriving, eating, exploring, burrowing and seems to be very comfortable.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I didn't see this review in August, but my experience with Carol was the same. Excellent in every way. She only gets an A+ because typing out A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ would just be silly…

I highly recommend her and her awesome baby russian tortoises.

cdr

Location (City and/or State)
Delaware
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to reach Carol S. I see she is highly rated as a breeder, I am looking for a female Russian tort. Thank you all.