Care Sheet Bowsprit Tortoises

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Carol - is that hole deep? Or is it just a little dent? The area around the hole looks like an old wound but the hole is hard to make out. Some full strength betadine wouldn't hurt. Just not sure its necessary (wouldn't hurt either way)
Sorry Dan I seem to be panicking alot lately and bugging you guys with questions all the time. When I checked it again it wasn't as big nor did it looks as bad as in the photo. But I cleaned it with some betadine water and then put some of the ointment on with a plaster. I'll take the plaster off tomorrow. Just put it on tonight so that the betadine can stay on for at least a little while and stay clean. Thank you so much for the advice.

Sterant

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Albany, NY
Sorry Dan I seem to be panicking alot lately and bugging you guys with questions all the time. When I checked it again it wasn't as big nor did it looks as bad as in the photo. But I cleaned it with some betadine water and then put some of the ointment on with a plaster. I'll take the plaster off tomorrow. Just put it on tonight so that the betadine can stay on for at least a little while and stay clean. Thank you so much for the advice.
That works!