Can Northerns marble.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
I have a few FEMALE RF's who are kept within the Hypo section . How I produce the "Het for Hypos" ....She is not a Hybrid of any kind ...before the guesses start flying. The marbling is more yellow , then what you see in the cherry type.

some other exceptional RF's ......

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
I have a few FEMALE RF's who are kept within the Hypo section . How I produce the "Het for Hypos" ....She is not a Hybrid of any kind ...before the guesses start flying. The marbling is more yellow , then what you see in the cherry type.

You can see she has the northerns head morph. Do you think mine is a hybrid?
I should post a better picture of the head.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield

That 4th photo down is a stunner.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
You can see she has the northerns head morph. Do you think mine is a hybrid?
I should post a better picture of the head.
Not sure ....and don't like to make assumptions....plus the debates and little "clicky" comments from the same folk get old real fast.
Shoot me an email and we can chat about it. I replied to this thread just for you any how.:)

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area

Your torts are gorgeous! I always love to look at your pictures