Can my Russian eat these plants?

vvildflower

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
So I've been buying a lot of plants for my outdoor garden this year, and I'd like to know if my tortoise can eat any of these. I've looked a few of them up but I want to run it past you guys since you're a more trustworthy source.
Columbine
Zinnia
Pear tree leaves
Strawberry leaves
Hypoestes
Marigold
Impatiens
Janet Craig Compacta (from Puerto Rico)
I do have a bunch of safe plants for her to eat, but I want to add more variety into her diet. In the enclosure that I'll be building her soon, I'm also going to get lots of plants that like shade so she can munch on them whenever she feels like it.
I'll be do more research before purchasing any, but if anyone has any suggestions for indoor plants that like shade, please let me know!

Bambam1989

Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
You may already know this but I am obligated to warn you. Plants that are bought at nurseries or stores usually have pesticides and chemical fertilizers on the. It can easily take over 6 months for many pesticides to work out of a plants system. These pesticides and many fertilizers can make your tort very sick and possibly even kill it. The only way to avoid this is to buy plants organically grown. Many nurseries will say they are organic but don't check to see if their suppliers are.
I buy untreated seeds and grow my own annuals. Perennials I would wait an entire year before feeding at the very minimal 6 months. Same with house plants
Columbine- no feed
Zinnia- safe
Pear leaves- safe
Strawberry leaves- safe
Hypoestes- safe
Marigold- the French Marigold (tagetes spp) is a no feed. The standard Marigold (calendula spp) is safe.
Impatiens- no feed

For house plants you may check out
Prayer plants
Jade plant
Christmas cactus
Spider plants
There are probably lots more.