Can I share my son's collection

Arjun&Yoshi

Location (City and/or State)
Toronto, Canada
so as some of you may know, I am actually mom to Arjun, my 10 year old who is the happy best friend to a 7 month old Russian baby named Yoshi. I am a member here because I thought it was important for me to also learn all I can about the proper care of tortoises as my son is too young to really do it on his own. Anyways, he has been obsessed with tortoises since he was young and asking for one since he was 7. Only this past November for his 10th did we feel he would be able to properly be responsible for him. Since 2011 he has bought a tortoise sculpture (or turtle if a tortoise wasn't found) from all the vacations we've been on. He wanted me to share his little collection on here...so cute! :)

These are from: Mexico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Haiti, Toronto and Vancouver.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
i love that you are a member here to learn about your son's passion. I think that shows what a great mom :) you are

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Great collection ! ! ! !

R warren

so as some of you may know, I am actually mom to Arjun, my 10 year old who is the happy best friend to a 7 month old Russian baby named Yoshi. I am a member here because I thought it was important for me to also learn all I can about the proper care of tortoises as my son is too young to really do it on his own. Anyways, he has been obsessed with tortoises since he was young and asking for one since he was 7. Only this past November for his 10th did we feel he would be able to properly be responsible for him. Since 2011 he has bought a tortoise sculpture (or turtle if a tortoise wasn't found) from all the vacations we've been on. He wanted me to share his little collection on here...so cute! :)

These are from: Mexico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Haiti, Toronto and Vancouver.