Can I self promo here

Ludwig007

Location (City and/or State)
Ireland
I made a new discord about tortoises because I realised there are not many on tortoises and I would like to expand so more people know about it

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
On the other hand if you just want to explain what happened and not post any links or advertise for any personal business, projects etc then you can just do that on this thread or the thread it was on.
Not sure if I'm totally understanding the promo(promotion?) with discord(disagreement)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
On the other hand if you just want to explain what happened and not post any links or advertise for any personal business, projects etc then you can just do that on this thread or the thread it was on.
Not sure if I'm totally understanding the promo(promotion?) with discord(disagreement)
Discord is a chat platform. He wishes to publicise the stream he has created on it.

@Ludwig007 anything like this belongs in the Personal Promotion part of TFO not General Chat.

@wellington can you expand on the rules for Personal Promotion?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Discord is a chat platform. He wishes to publicise the stream he has created on it.

@Ludwig007 anything like this belongs in the Personal Promotion part of TFO not General Chat
Lol, thanks, did not know that.
Anyway, he has not met the requirements to self promote.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA

@Ludwig007 anything like this belongs in the Personal Promotion part of TFO not General Chat.

@wellington can you expand on the rules for Personal Promotion?
Same as the for sale section. Must have 100 or more posts to use either one.