Calling on indian star owners residing in INDIA

Nancy agicha

Location (City and/or State)
Gujarat
Hello, I have 2 star breed tortoise who aren’t doing well these days, male did the vomit first time in his life and is 7 years old and since morning he is opening his mouth wide again and again, and female tortoise is sick may be she has cold, she is also 7 years old and the fluid from nose is running since few days, please help me regarding🙏🏻

Pari

Pune
Hello All, I am from Pune. I have a star tortoise . He is acting strange since 2 days not slept for 2 days. I am not able to understand the action.

Pari

Pune
Hello, I have 2 star breed tortoise who aren’t doing well these days, male did the vomit first time in his life and is 7 years old and since morning he is opening his mouth wide again and again, and female tortoise is sick may be she has cold, she is also 7 years old and the fluid from nose is running since few days, please help me regarding🙏🏻
it is really hard to find vets anywhere in India who would be willing to treat tortoises and are capable of doing so... you can take advice from great people on this forum, see if the problems can get sorted out. Regarding the enclosure, you won't get ready made enclosures. you need to have them custom built.
I have a star Burmese tortoise . Acting strange. Can you help me. He has not slept since 2days. Not able to understand.

RickyGoldsmith

5 Year Member
Uranus
With no pictures it is hard to even make any guess. As a first step, the best is to get them bask much in the sun. That could be a standard treatment for many common illnesses