Hbomb

Location (City and/or State)
Elk Grove
take a look at the pictures in this thread:

Thank you!

Hbomb

Elk Grove
Okay so i am clear...yes calcium once a week...but what about d3? Should i do that once a week as well? Sorry to repeat but i need to make sure.

I also called my vet i take my bearded dragon to. They explained that calcium was once a week at the least and that if she has uvb and good greens that i do not need d3 but maybe every couple of weeks.

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
if you feel the need to give him d3, i would say once a month. the vet sounds like she is at least slightly knowledgeable in reptile/tortoise care.

Hbomb

Elk Grove
if you feel the need to give him d3, i would say once a month. the vet sounds like she is at least slightly knowledgeable in reptile/tortoise care.

Does this look better? I see what you mean about it helping humidity. She has multiple humid hiding spots now

Attachments

• 20200523_184057.jpg
    20200523_184057.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
Does this look better? I see what you mean about it helping humidity. She has multiple humid hiding spots now
Looking good! It's can be frustrating and lots of work to get it right but once you started seeing the improvements for yourself it's all becomes worth it. Keep it up

Hbomb

Elk Grove
Looking good! It's can be frustrating and lots of work to get it right but once you started seeing the improvements for yourself it's all becomes worth it. Keep it up

Only issue is now she is pacing her tank which she has never done! Is this cus i changed everything up? She should calm down eventually right?

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
Only issue is now she is pacing her tank which she has never done! Is this cus i changed everything up? She should calm down eventually right?
Yes. She's just checking it all out.