c.b. Ornate Wood Turtle Subadult Breeding Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtledave

5 Year Member
Hello All,

I am parting with my captive bred subadult group of 1.5 Ornate Wood Turtles. This is a very unique opportunity to have a F1 breeding of this incredible species. The male is sexually mature and the females should be in the next year or so. They were raised semi aquatic and are flawless. These are from four different bloodlines and male is unrelated to all females (3 females are related to each other). Avoid the issues of w.c. turtles and take advantage of this great group of captive bred turtles. These turtles are very social and intelligent. Fed on a diet of mixed greens, vegetables, some fruit, Mazuri Turtle chow, earthworms, and cooked shrimp. Asking $650 shipped for the group. This isn’t much more than what w.c. animals sell for. I will consider trades for well established Kinixys or female pancake tortoises.

I will also have some of my more recent c.b. babies available soon and eggs are incubating now!

Please know your local laws and regulations. By accepting these turtles you agree that these animals are for bona fide scientific, educational, or exhibitional purposes, other than as pets.

References, photos, and SCL available upon request for serious inquiries.

Please send emails to [email protected]

Thanks!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.