Buying Supplies Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_pierce705

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Madcity, WI
I dont want this thread to start out snappy but I was just shopping on carolinapetsupply.com because I had seen some really good reviews on this and other forums. My only problem is that I only ordered a 100 dandelion seeds and a 4oz bag of Hibiscus leaves. And the shipping was almost 10 bucks! I was only spending 10 dollars total for the order. I guess my question is: is there somewhere else I can order these items where I wouldnt have to spend an arm and a leg for shipping? If not, then I will gladly just suck it up and order it through there. They do have really great products though, I will give them that. Thanks for your help!

T-P

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Coventry, England
Hey c_pierce705, i guess you could google it find which suits you?

c_pierce705

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Madcity, WI
The hibiscus flowers I found at the shop were $22.00......plus I was hoping to just have a supply on hand through the long wisconsin winter....

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
how much is a 4oz bag of dandelion seeds? thats gotta be thousands of seeds, right?

c_pierce705

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Madcity, WI
josh said:
how much is a 4oz bag of dandelion seeds? thats gotta be thousands of seeds, right?

No the 4oz bag was of hibiscus leaves. The dandelion seeds come in packs of 100.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
try e-bay. I have bought organic seeds and leaves from them. Shelled warrior also sells there and shipping is usually reasonable.

c_pierce705

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Madcity, WI
Crazy1 said:
try e-bay. I have bought organic seeds and leaves from them. Shelled warrior also sells there and shipping is usually reasonable.

is shelled warriors overseas? Thanks for the tip about ebay. I hadnt really thought about that! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.