1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Burmese Star Babies - Well started.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Markw84, Jun 4, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markw84

Markw84 Well-Known Member 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club

Location (City and/or State):
    Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
    I am offering some of this year's Burmese Star babies for sale now. Geochelone platynota. One of the rarest tortoises in the world that now, with successful captive breeding programs is becoming more available with well established, captive raised babies.

I always want to see them growing and at least doubling their hatch weight before offering. Most of these have at least tripled their hatch weight now and are growing perfectly. Raised in a closed, humid chamber, they are beautiful tortoises. Very personable and quite hardy. My adults live outdoors almost all year and enjoy grazing into the late evening when temperatures often are already down in the low 60's. With a heated night box, as they get older, they will do great outdoors in this climate in central California!

Babies available from 3 separate bloodlines. F2 babies.

$700 including shipping!

PM or email at:

[email protected]

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg