Building Our Turtle and Tortoise Resort

Berkeley

Holy moly, that is so incredible, Mark! I am really grateful for you putting this post together. I may not ever have the money or the time to do something like this, but I can for sure dream about it.

Thanks for this!
--Berkeley

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Seriously mods this thread needs taken down immediately!!! A person can only take so much envy!!! Lol! Absolutely awesome, thanks for sharing!

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Holy moly, that is so incredible, Mark! I am really grateful for you putting this post together. I may not ever have the money or the time to do something like this, but I can for sure dream about it.

Thanks for this!
--Berkeley
Yes, when you add everything up it gets a bit scary! But to contract all this out was adding up to over $200,000!

Rue

Canada
Everything costs so much these days it seems. We did a fence repair for our horses last weekend...not even a permanent repair, and not even a full replacement for that short stretch of fence...and I was a little appalled at how much it cost!

Now I get to watch them eat it, again. LOL...

I'm budgeting for our tortoise garden...as my ideas get more elaborate, I keep upping my budget. However! My little project won't be anything on the scale of yours :<3:. I'm a one-tortoise woman! :D

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Yes, when you add everything up it gets a bit scary! But to contract all this out was adding up to over $200,000!

Well, Mark I think it's time to invest in a 3rd location! Your practically a franchise now! So, I have this place in northwest Ohio that would be perfect for your next project:) with your money of course we can make northwest Ohio great again without Trump:) In all honesty, either go big or go broke trying:) $200,000 of awesomeness!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Well, Mark I think it's time to invest in a 3rd location! Your practically a franchise now! So, I have this place in northwest Ohio that would be perfect for your next project:) with your money of course we can make northwest Ohio great again without Trump:) In all honesty, either go big or go broke trying:) $200,000 of awesomeness!

Hahahahaha~~I like the "we can make northwest Ohio great again" part.:D:D

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
I'm budgeting for our tortoise garden...as my ideas get more elaborate, I keep upping my budget. However! My little project won't be anything on the scale of yours :<3:. I'm a one-tortoise woman! :D

This is the 5th house I've had since 1984 that I put in a pond. Each one kept getting bigger. Every time I do one, I think of things I could have done and new features. This one is an accumulation of ideas!

NOPE! I think I'm done, Eric! ...well, I hope I'm done. ...I guess that's what I said last time!

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
This is the 5th house I've had since 1984 that I put in a pond. Each one kept getting bigger. Every time I do one, I think of things I could have done and new features. This one is an accumulation of ideas!

NOPE! I think I'm done, Eric! ...well, I hope I'm done. ...I guess that's what I said last time!

I have been talking a lot recently that in five years I want to be settled into my "forever" home.

janevicki

10 Year Member!
Near Disneyland
Such a beautiful plan you have made! Thank you for sharing your back yard dream setup with us.:<3:

Paschendale52

5 Year Member
Did you make a second thread for the actual pond pouring? I'd love to see how the concrete pour goes with installing the seamless bottom and acrylic windows.