"BUILD & GARDEN CHAT"

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
N2TORTS said:
Nate nice looking PBG.....looks like the real deal ! ....and the Ford too funny.. mine was white too!Notice the 67' front grill? It was my first car at 16 years old. My Gran-pa passed and I got his truck . Sold the camper shell , and lifted the beast 10" . My pops taught me how to weld around this age , so I built my own triple shock system. Had this truck all thru high school ... and was very well known in town ...even by SDPD.:p This pic is from 33 years ago ..with my little brother in law chattering away .....:D

Some more Vw's .........

and this was a rare one ... not your typical 914 ....this was a 914 -6
( had the 911 motor in it ... was like driving a "haul butt slot car")

Mr. Ed .....so no Mo' sales . I can feel ya .....I never knew you were into HVAC. Good for you ! :) And yes ....I still have a bug as my Sunday driver .... and see stuff/connections all the time .....let me know what you have in mind and your budget. And your 65' would be worth more than that buddy .....:D

J D No I wasnt selling cars, worked in service and the body shop and the parts dept and new car delivery,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,everything but selling cars

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That's a Naso Tang, not a trigger. Sheesh...

It is a tang, I know that, I had one years ago, don't know why I would write trigger and I don't even remember seeing this thread or writing on it. Man, I'm getting old:p:D