Broccoli

TiddlesTheTortoise2

Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
United Kingdom
My tortoise LOVES broccoli but I don’t know how much to feed him!

Also, I feed him once a day and dust his food once every few days, do I need to feed more, less or anything like that?

That’s all for now!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I actually planted some dandelions yesterday! Are they easy to grow and how long do they take to flower??✨
They can be difficult or impossible to grow when you are trying to grow them. Some people just can't get them to grow at all.

Growth rate will vary with temperature, sun exposure, water, and soil composition.

Sue Ann

chapin , South Carolina
They can be difficult or impossible to grow when you are trying to grow them. Some people just can't get them to grow at all.

Growth rate will vary with temperature, sun exposure, water, and soil composition.
Now that the weather is nice I put Dexter in his pen till about 4pm and only feed him dinner after his soak. He loves his pellets. But gets greens and cactus also. Hopefully if he is hungry he will eat “wild” red clover , mustard greens, dandelions, testifies grassetc

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/fdc-app.html#/food-details/747447/nutrients. the worst aspect to offering broccoli is the poor C: P ratio. There is no published evidence that it creates a goiter, that is now what could be consider an old wives tale regarding giant tortoises that develop neck swelling.

Russians are broad leaf, and shrub tree leaf eaters first. Grass second.