British tortoise owners

muu

Thank you very much Reptilelove. My mum has learnt a huge amount off this forum and has helped her look after me the way I expect to be looked after. However my natural good looks also help.

Reptilelove

Location (City and/or State)
Plymouth
Thank you very much Reptilelove. My mum has learnt a huge amount off this forum and has helped her look after me the way I expect to be looked after. However my natural good looks also help.
Ahh i have learnt much too, its a great forum and ahahaha yes they do ;)

Wanda

10 Year Member!
South east UK
Hi I'm from Sunny Kent (well at the moment) and I have a rapidly increasing group of horsfields

Wanda

10 Year Member!
South east UK
Quite a few at the moment. 6 adults and 6 hatchlings with another 3 eggs incubating. As you can imagine I have enclosures all over the place!

Reptilelove

Plymouth
Yes but the downside is that I find it hard to let my babies go. I could never be a proper breeder!
Yeah,I could never do it! I don't even think I could work in a pet store as I would probably get attached to something!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
This is way off topic, but I think its a good place to ask this question. I used to go onto the Shelled Warriors Forum about once a week just to gain a little insight into how tortoises are kept in the UK. For the past little while I haven't been able to find it. Has it been dis-banded?

747117wei24kafiu.gif