Breezy and Tortellini

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBreezy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hello, new friends. My name is Breezy and about 3 weeks ago, I was asked to take a 25 pound sulcata that was abandoned in the backyard of a vacant house. Being a reptile/amphibian/chelonian lover, I agreed, and so we now have Tortellini. Under my instruction, my husband built him a lovely outdoor enclosure, complete with his own log cabin. I have ordered the southern seed mix from sulcatafood, as well as their vitamin supplement, and am working on planting some edibles along his fence so he can have some nibbles when they start growing into the enclosure. I also bought some cactus pads off ebay, so I hope he will enjoy those when they arrive!

I look forward to reading about all of your tortoises!

~Breezy

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Breezy!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hay!!!! Where's the pictures of the new guy .( shaking fist) :D

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

RiverBreezy

5 Year Member
Florida
This is a pic of Tortellini from today, munching on some orchardgrass hay, watermelon rinds, and grapevine leaves. We have a couple more improvements to make to the pen, so I will post some pics of that tomorrow. But today I am stoked because I found a local horse farm I can buy large bales of orchardgrass hay from. Tortellini will never go hungry!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TortForum mobile app

Attachments

• 1376781109376.jpg
    1376781109376.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.