*BREEDING GROUPS FOR SALE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I am downsizing all of my turtle groups significantly to make room for new tortoise projects. Every single one of the animals listed here has been in my care for several years, is proven, 100% healthy and has no flaws unless noted. These animals have produced countless offspring for me every season, have been hibernated naturally outdoors and have been a complete joy to work with. It is now someone elses turn to experience them, as I pass the torch.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE READING ON:

*ABSOLUTELY NO SALES TO WHERE THESE SPECIES ARE PROTECTED, DON'T EVEN ASK.*

*I WILL NOT SPLIT THE GROUPS, THESE ARE AMAZINGLY ESTABLISHED COLONIES*

*BUYER PAYS SHIPPING, REMEMBER SHIPPING IS NOT CHEAP*

*THE ONLY TRADES I WILL ACCEPT IS FOR ADULT WESTERN HERMANN'S TORTOISES OR RADIATED TORTOISES.*

*E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] FOR PHOTOS AND INFO, DO NOT PM ME ON HERE.*

Here is the list:

3.5 Adult Spotted Turtles (Clemmys guttata)-Excellent group, all have good spots, some above average. All are flawless, 1 female had an ear abcess removed and is still a bit swollen, but eats like a pig and will be just fine. $1200 plus shipping for the group, shipping would generally run around $65 for this sized package.

1.5 Adult North American Wood Turtles (Glyptemys insculpta)-Amazing group, each female produced 10 to 12 eggs each last year alone with a 92% hatch rate. These have rich orange skin. All are large adults, none are ancient, every single one is flawless, except for 1 or 2 that have tail nips very common in this species. $1500 plus shipping for the group, shipping will be higher due to the size and weight of these large turtles, probably near $100.

1.4 Adult Blanding's Turtles (Emydoidea blandingii)-Incredible animals. These turtles are extremely hard to find as adults and every single specimen in this group is large and proven. They will eat you out of house and home. One of the most personable species to work with. Between 10 and 18 eggs are laid yearly by each female. The only flaw is one female has an old gash in her carapace on the 4th vertebral scute. It is completely healed and 100% cosmetic, she is huge and perfectly healthy. $2000 plus shipping for the group. I paid $550 each on the females and even more for the male so this is a good deal. Shipping will be high around $100 for the size and weight of these rare beasts.

2.4 Eastern Box Turtles (Terrapene carolina)-These are the best of the best. Picked for incredible color, these turtles are stunning. Each animal is unique and definitely set apart from any other eastern commonly seen. They produce yearly and have given me some shockingly incredible young right out of the egg. Only flaw in the group is one male has some old damage to the edge of the carapace in the front by the head, probably from a dog or raccoon decades ago. You won't find others like these. $850 shipped.

2.5 European Pond Turtles (Emys orbicularis orbicularis)-One of the easiest turtles to breed and care for. These animals are unstopable tanks with dog-like personalities. They are beautifully speckled with black skin, just gorgeous. They are known for double clutching each season and will flood you with babies. Only 2 flaws in the group is a nipped tail on one male and an old spot of shell rot now healed on one female. $1000 plus shipping which may be a bit high because these are large turtles.

**SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE**

**E-MAIL FOR PHOTOS!!**

Thank you all, [email protected]

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
**EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE EUROPEAN POND TURTLE GROUP HAS BEEN SOLD! THANK YOU**

Status
Not open for further replies.