boxies up for adoptions

edwardbo

5 Year Member
i would love them , call 1 781 501 5169 or email me at [email protected] . i sent a beautiful note with details of my turtle paradise ,but had trouble posting. registered last night just to apply for this adoption. being new to board may be delaying getting to you . if this does not work i will find a website w/a phone and ask them to post to you .thank you ,also in mass.

Janine2566

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern CA
posted on your other post -- I am in Southern CA and have 2 russians, a ca desert tort and a few turtles so have experience and a warm climate.

torttrish

5 Year Member
Hello there im located in rhode island please let me know if there still available 508 369 8136 thank you!

edwardbo

5 Year Member
Checked this post today and saw you replied , I'm near Boston .email me or call My info is above on the first post to you . And yes I'd love them wish I was going to Miami . Contact me Thanks

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Hi all. Been scarce sorry.
Happy to report the boxies ended up with a fantastic new home. I would love to repost the place they are living, it was sent in my email. Anyone walk me through how to get it posted here? Everyone is very happy, thanks for the responses.