Box turtle Info

Fish Breath

Location (City and/or State)
NY
My god you put in a lot of effort and yet you have such a small amount of subscribers!

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Wow, you're doing an awesome job! The first thing, obvious to a viewer is the sheer amount of love you have for turtles....I "felt it" as soon as I opened your page. Don't feel bad if I don't subscribe though, my kids call me a dinosaur....lol My grandson wanted to put together a channel but he got overwhelmed with it I believe so it's a testament to YOUR effort, you did that amazing page....I'll go back and explore a bit but good luck to you and to Leo!

I liked turtles since I was 3 living in Ann Arbor MI......I have a baby EBT now...and it's 6 decades later.......and yes, my sweetheart loves Matilda too! It's a life long love....both of them. Gotta love seeing younger folks seeing them as I have.....kudo's

jeff

TurtleTimeYt

Milwaukee
Hi Guys box turtle substrate is pretty similar to tortoise substrate so if you want to watch a vid on it here is a link

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
I understand that she's friendly....but I'm not so sure they really know what's "food" and what is "hand"

Years ago, I ran the renovation of the Great Ape house at the National zoo in DC. Besides the terrifying big gorilla's, they had 3 or 4 Orangutans.... being an extrovert, I asked the Keepers if I could pet them through the bars of their "holding cells". She warned me that I can only pet the tops of their fingers as they held their bars.....to reach in would cost an arm, to hold the bars and let their hands on top would cost you crushed fingers.....not b/c they wanted to hurt you, just they are amazingly strong!

Just be careful.....that's all...

jeff