Boris is outside for a bit of Scottish sunshine.. hooray!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Cute little guy, and pretty nice make-shift enclosure. I like that you've blocked the walls so he can't see out.

Bee62

Germany
Wishing Boris a lot of warm sunny days ! Great enclosure. Safe and beautiful.:)

lymcBoris

Scotland
Cute little guy, and pretty nice make-shift enclosure. I like that you've blocked the walls so he can't see out.
Thank you Yvonne [emoji4] It means a lot from an expert like you, since I'm so concerned about doing the very best for our gorgeous little tort. It felt so satisfying to have him out in natural sunlight and see him inquisitively reacting to his surroundings, including all the bird song! He didn't seem scared at all, just looked and seemed like he was really listening to something lovely. [emoji3059]

lymcBoris

Scotland
I bought a similar looking one to yours from a garden centre, I attached some wooden panels to the side grating, just a few inches higher than the tortoise and it’s working great.
That's great, mines is my guinea pigs old enclosure. That's a good idea to attach wooden panels. I might just do that too. Let's hope for more sunshine!

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
That's great, mines is my guinea pigs old enclosure. That's a good idea to attach wooden panels. I might just do that too. Let's hope for more sunshine!
I had the same problem, one of my tortoises could see out so she tried to get out. We are having lots of sun down south, I hope it gets to you up north aswell:)