Bob's summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

It has been in the high 90's here for about a week. Yeah, I'm whining. How did I ever last in Fresno for all those years...
anyhow, Bob has taken to sleeping in the hay stack under Queenie's tort table. So yesterday he got up around 2 pm and sauntered his way across the yard to the shade and promptly went back to sleep. These pictures are just lazy and sweet. He just took his bed clothes with him...He throws hay all over his shed and now I also have to sweep it daily, as well as mopping it. With access to the outside all day long why does he have to poop inside the shed? He loves creating more work for me...
but this is how Bob is spending his summer. He plays in the sprinkler and sits in his water hole, but mostly he grazes and sleeps...the jerk

Here he is, snoozin in the shade...

13z4rk3.jpg

just another angle with those cute legs...

r8xqmw.jpg

I absolutely love these stubby legs and flat feet.

25q9cb9.jpg

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
awww little Bob :D LOVE the hay all over him :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh Bob he looks like he is quite happy out there on the grass in the shade Maggie. I know they do poop all over the place don't they? He looks very "King like". :D

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
awww very cute! Trevor also loves his hay pile. He sits there most of the day next to his basking spot. Loves to make a pile for me and then sit on it so I have to clean both the substrate and him. silly torts! He also loves to make work for his parents and rearrange the enclosure to his liking, which of course isn't what we like.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Ahhh this Bob, he is so adorable and smart :D It looks like he is geting bigger and bigger :) I am glad to hear that he is enjoying the summer!

terrypin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Jersey C.I.
maggie3fan said:
It has been in the high 90's here for about a week. Yeah, I'm whining. How did I ever last in Fresno for all those years...
anyhow, Bob has taken to sleeping in the hay stack under Queenie's tort table. So yesterday he got up around 2 pm and sauntered his way across the yard to the shade and promptly went back to sleep. These pictures are just lazy and sweet. He just took his bed clothes with him...He throws hay all over his shed and now I also have to sweep it daily, as well as mopping it. With access to the outside all day long why does he have to poop inside the shed? He loves creating more work for me...
but this is how Bob is spending his summer. He plays in the sprinkler and sits in his water hole, but mostly he grazes and sleeps...the jerk

great pictures.my leopards always go in the shed.i think it is because they see me picking it up,and must think i want it .so do it in the shed to save me having to search the enclosure.so Bob does it in the shed to help you.isnt he kind.
terry

Status
Not open for further replies.